At National Community Care Network (NCCN) we respect the privacy needs of our valued members and service users. This privacy document outlines what specific information is gathered on the NCCN website and how that information is used.
Maintaining the privacy of your information is of paramount importance to us as it helps foster confidence, goodwill and stronger relationships with you, our service user.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
Any Information that you provide through our website’s functionality or our ‘Contact Us’ page will only be used for which you provided it.
We collect the following information:
- Your name
- IP Address, device ID and browser information
- Your email address
- Personal information you provide through the “registration” pages or any other area where you may send e-mails, provide feedback, etc.
This information will not be shared with any third parties.
Purposes for processing your personal information
We collect your information for the following purposes:
- The purposes for which it was provided by you.
- Verification purposes and statistical analysis; and
- Marketing and administration purposes.
Lawful Basis for Processing
In accordance with the GDPR, National Community Care Network must have a lawful basis for our processing of personal data on this website.
The legal bases on which we process your personal data are:
- Based on your consent
- Legitimate Interests
Personal data collected by NCCN is held confidentially and securely. It is not shared with any third parties with the following exceptions:
- For the purposes of co-operation with regulatory authorities/reporting
In certain circumstances, NCCN must cooperate with, and assist, regulatory authorities/funding bodies in Ireland. NCCN may provide personal data to entities (such as the Health and Information Quality Authority (HIQA), or HSE). When this happens, however, NCCN generally tries to do so on an anonymised basis.
- For the purposes of legal proceedings
In certain circumstances, NCCN must assist law enforcement authorities. Where this happens, in accordance with the law, NCCN may provide personal data to, for example, An Garda Síochána. Where this happens, NCCN takes all steps necessary to ensure such personal data are protected.
- In the case of service providers or suppliers to NCCN
NCCN uses Data Processors to provide certain services. We require such processors to abide by certain terms to protect any personal data which is processed by the service provider/supplier during the course of providing service in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How Long do We Retain Your Data for?
We only keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfil our purposes of processing in accordance with our Retention Policy. We may also be required to retain your data for an extended period due to legal obligations.
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data and subject to certain restrictions:
- the right to access a copy of your personal data
- the right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data which might be inaccurate or incorrect
- the right to restrict the use of your personal data
- the right to object to certain processing of your personal data
- the right to withdraw your consent where that is the basis for our processing
- the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal information by Nation Community Care Network or if you have any data protection queries, please contact our
Data Protection Officer / Data Protection Lead, Mr. Fiacre Hensey at email@example.com and mobile +353830895053.
This Policy may be modified or updated from time to time at any time without prior notice. You can check the version date below to see when the Policy was last changed. We encourage you to check this Policy often so that you can continue to be aware of how we are protecting your personal information.
Last Updated: April 2022